Friday, August 24, 2012

Bears in A Cave

Count the Bears as they go in the cave: 1, 2, 3, 4, . . .
I'm glad these were cuddly, friendly bears because they didn't get to hibernate today. Instead, they spent their day moving in and out of their cave. I'd say this was a hit at my house!


First, we painted the inside of a clear plastic cup with gray paint. After it dried, I cut a "door" on the side and a hole on the top. Then, I rounded-up 10 different sized pom-pom's to be bears. Finally, let the bear counting begin!
* We counted as they went in the cave and sometimes we counted as they walked out the door.
* Several times only a few bears felt like moving around and they others napped.
* Remember, there are no rules! Let his imagination be the guide! Learning should be FUN!


8 comments:

  1. I saw this on the 'Six Sisters' link party and must admit I was intrigued by the post title! I am glad I clicked over ... this look adorable and a great way to look at counting! Thanks for sharing. Have a great day. Rebecca @ heronscrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment and for checking us out! Hope you were impressed with your visit and come back soon! Be Blessed!

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! What a fun idea =-) Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Have a GREAT week,
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delayed Thanks. We have been getting storm ready! Hope you come by and visit again soon. Be Blessed!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you come by and visit again soon and Be Blessed!

      Delete
  4. What a great activity!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea. My twins love Pom Poms and teddy bears.

    Thanks For linking to the Sunday showcase.

    ReplyDelete